Search This Blog

Friday, July 28, 2017

What is courage?


To accept the challenge of unknown inspite of all fear and insecurities and work towards it is courage.

Courage is the ability to come out of logic and reasoning of past experiences, challenge status quo, try out something new, something different and emerge out victorious. Courage is not the absence of fear. Infact, it is acknowledging the presence of fear, accepting fear and overcoming it.

It is infact, the ability to let go of our past experiences and venture out in the unknown. Courage is not essentially positive thinking but more of possibility thinking. Positive thinking may help to reduce fear, but possibility thinking will help us to overcome future, think of innovative solutions and ultimately emerge out as winner in life.

Courage is the self-affirmation of being inspite of the fact of non-being. It is an act of asserting our inner powers and strength over our weakness.

When I first decided to quit job and start something on my own, I had lot of fear about future, about financial burden and how I will manage my career. It took almost 5 years to fight with my fear and ultimately I quit my job and started my consultancy business.

I wrote 2 books, first one was Think Like A Winner, which has proven new age techniques of how to develop a winning mindset. and second one is Live Your Dreams, about those 10 ordinary real life people who became extra ordinary because they followed their heart and pursued their dreams.

To advertise on this blog or buy inspiring books, individual counselling or group seminars,please contact us on 9820073993 (Mumbai - India)



Sudhir Pai
Author - Trainer - Consultant




No comments:

Post a Comment