Search This Blog

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Build your business from scratch


As I am sitting and reflecting on my past. Those days of my life as an employee where I wanted to be an entrepreneur. To be independent. To be my own boss.

The journey so far has been an exciting one. The journey so far had it's own challenges. There were ups. There were downs. There were moments of uncertainity and frustration. Today, I am going to share some experiences of my entrepreneurial journey which I regularly share in my individual counselling sessions and group seminars.

When you decide to start your own business, there will always be a mixed feeling. Feelings of fear and excitement. It's a lonely journey. A journey into uncertainty with unlimited possibilities.

Larry Elison often used to say - Building Oracle is like solving a maths puzzle.

Even though, our ultimate aim is to succeed, at initial levels be prepared to fail and experience setbacks. Failure is a part and parcel of the process of success. As an entrepreneur, I have hit ground zero a couple of times but I don't think I am alone in this ordeal.

Mike Adenuga, second richest man in Nigeria and owner of successful telecom company Globacom had his share of failures. He personally lost $20million. But that did not stop him. He re-built his company once again.

All I wanted to say is - Never Give Up!

To help new entrepreneurs to start business or veterans to run their businesses profitably, I do business consultancy, individual counselling and group seminars.

I have also written 2 books :

1) Think Like A Winner
2) Live Your Dreams

If you are interested in any of these services, please contact on
9820073993 ( India )

Looking forward to meet you.

Regards,

Sudhir Pai

1 comment: